DesignersImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can show and sell off your talents!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!

Go down 
+10
BelleMorte
Slth
hgempresolcdarknight
Stolzimherz
CrimsonTodisthnahe
OmegaDreamslayer
lolgirl007
SivanaXIII
lordkasuth
Darkiedarkside00697
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 am

Hey there, thank you so much for joining the forum! So assuming we all read the rules and hopefully signed on with our IMVU names, for no confusion, we can now say hello to each other and write a little bit about ourselves. I will start :] My name is Diana, you can call me Darkie [which is what everyone calls me anyway] I have been on IMVU for a LONG time, I am 21 years old, I have over 300 products in my catalog and I love chatting with new people. This forum was created so that we can all get together, and get the developing help that we need, to buy files from other developers who are willing to sell their creations especially for us to get a bit of help, and to earn credits! There will be plenty of contests and chances for credits so stay tuned!!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://designersimpulse.forummotion.com
lordkasuth

lordkasuth

PostSubject: hi all i would like to get to know you so tell me about yourself   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Very Happy hi im kas and im vary happy to be part forum about me not much to tell im a chef and i married the best girl in the world on 7-19-2010 and have 3 great boys and im vary happy to have them
Back to top Go down
SivanaXIII

SivanaXIII

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 pm

First! :lol!:

As said in the group, I usually go by Siva or Siv.
I'm 40 years old, come from Germany and have been in IMVU since November 2009 ~ which is not that long...
I have about 70 items in my catty, but have also started using Sketchup for a few meshes. I have aklso started learning about modelling to improve my advertising skills Smile I think its alot of fun ^^
Also when I have learned to do something I looove creating tuts about it Very Happy

Next please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=42663731
lolgirl007

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Pll!! First of all i have to say to have a good start!!

Sooo! My name is lolgirl you can call me Artemis Or Arte Razz I am 23 Years old, I am from Greece and I have been in IMVU since 2006!! I love spending time in IMVU specially for developing & modeling!! Also i love this program called photoshop Razz i can spend all my life with it Very Happy I thing I don't have something more for now!! so cu around guys!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
OmegaDreamslayer

OmegaDreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 am

Hi i am OmegaDreamslayer. my Friends call me "Jerry" In life i feel Right Now some thing is missing that i losted and i am trying to get it back. I love to make new Friends so drop me a line. talk to you all later. Live long and Prosper!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:49 am

Nice to meet you all so far, thanks for joining the forum and we hope that you'll find your place here :]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTodisthnahe

CrimsonTodisthnahe

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 am

Hi my name is CrimsonTodisthnahe and i am a friend of OmegaDreamslayer. most people call me Crim or Bekah but you can call me whatever you want :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Stolzimherz

Stolzimherz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Little about of me
I'm Stolzimherz (Schimmler)
My favorite items are easily for male and female: clasic, gothic, fetish, pvc,lace,lingery and AP, outfits and rooms.
I love dark-goth items and I have nice style to wear them.

Favorite colors are black, red,blue, dark grey, but my most favorit the black.
My style is totally Gothic I been gothic from when i was 14 years old, and yes i wear as it in real life
I hate liars, hypocresy, seudo -vampires, posers, and the idiots too
sorry for my english i am german, and my secound lenguage is spanish (MX) my english is too bad but i try

INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! 8w046o

Musst du wirlich wissen wie ich bin?
vielleicht bin ich nur ein mensch,
und so kann mann mich verneinen,
un so kann mann mich auch tatenlos benennen,
und so bin ich nicht verlogen
nicht bestochen und nicht blinder macht verkauft

Nein ich bebe vor verlangen echte
worte zu empfangen
in wahrhaftigkeit einander
zu begegnen

ganz allein...
ich will nur alleine sein
bitte nur huhe lasst mich sein

INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Stolz-banner

© 2009 †STOLZIMHERZ†™
All Rights Reserved
Back to top Go down
hgempresolcdarknight
Admin
hgempresolcdarknight

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 am

You are fine hun that is what is so wonderful this is a mix of everything and welcome and thank you for joining please feel free to add anything you would like to any section. I know how good you are with banners and graphics and you have wonderful clothing
Back to top Go down
Slth

Slth

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Good Evening Everyone. *Waves.*

I'm Sith, aka SLTH. I'm known as Leo to some, Laf by my closest. king <- Me.

I'm predominately a male dev for imvu, but occasionally spit out the odd female item. By trade I'm a graphic designer and photographer. I love me some cameras. :pirat:

My style crosses over from Punk-ish to Goth to Visual Kei-ish. I kinda just do whatever I please.

Looking forward to this forum flourishing with creativity. Been a long time since I've been on a forum like this; I think I'm going to enjoy it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/SLTH
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 am

Awesome! Thank you for joining us, hopefully we will all learn from each other and just have fun! Dancing Happily
Back to top Go down
Stolzimherz

Stolzimherz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 am

Thank you for the most warm wellcome
and wellcome to the new members
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 am

Stolzimherz wrote:
Thank you for the most warm wellcome
and wellcome to the new members

:] I hope you will be posting right with us to make this forum great What a Face
Back to top Go down
BelleMorte

BelleMorte

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:32 am

'ello all!

I'm BelleMorte, most call me Belle. I've been creating for IMVU for 3 years now. My style tends to lean towards Elegant Goth, but it can be very eclectic. I love vintage, pin-up, and rockabilly as well. One of my specialties/fetishes is texturing hair.

Thanks for the invite and starting this forum Darkie! I look forward to being a part of things Smile
Back to top Go down
Stolzimherz

Stolzimherz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 am

wellcome
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 pm

BelleMorte wrote:
'ello all!

I'm BelleMorte, most call me Belle. I've been creating for IMVU for 3 years now. My style tends to lean towards Elegant Goth, but it can be very eclectic. I love vintage, pin-up, and rockabilly as well. One of my specialties/fetishes is texturing hair.

Thanks for the invite and starting this forum Darkie! I look forward to being a part of things Smile

hehe you're welcome Very Happy Thanks so much for joining, and I hope to see you contributing and becoming a part of the family!

Cheer Leader
Back to top Go down
xLadyRavenWolfx

xLadyRavenWolfx

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Greetings Everyone .. thank you for the generous invite to this forum Smile well lets see .. My Name is xLadyRavenWolfx ppl call me Rave or Raven .. Im 35yrs old born n raised In Hawaii (Maui) im a Developer as well lmao apparently since im here ... Been deving for a while now n I jus LOVE IT .. Been on imvu since 08 .. well i look forward to meeting n getting to kno you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Stolzimherz

Stolzimherz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:50 pm

wellcome take part in the forum
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome , welcome! Hope you will be posting soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saytinh3339

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:13 am

I'm a new member.
I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.
I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz.
Nice to meet you and Thanks all.

Halong bay cruise||Halong bay cruise, Halong junks||Mekong Eyes Cruise Mekong cruise
Back to top Go down
Stolzimherz

Stolzimherz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:46 am

wellcome to the group I hope you enjoy here
Back to top Go down
Darkiedarkside00697
Admin
Darkiedarkside00697

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

saytinh3339 wrote:
I'm a new member.
I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.
I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz.
Nice to meet you and Thanks all.

Halong bay cruise||Halong bay cruise, Halong junks||Mekong Eyes Cruise Mekong cruise
Definitely, trying to get this forum up and running and letting people be more aware of it! Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightWhiteWolf

MidnightWhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 am

Greetings to all ~ I am MidnightWhiteWolf as Introduced in our Group and bery happy to have been invited to be part of the Group and the Forum, friends call me Midnight, much easier. I am an addicted developer from day one when i joined in 2007 and have been fortunate to learn a lot and still learning, from some fantastic dev's who have shared their knowledge and patience lol. I still have an awful lot to learn and look forward to sharing and learning more. Still a relatively newbie Dev.Also a confirmed shopaholic so dont panic if you see me strolling all your shops. Always willing to help if I can and have a great sense of humour ~ Causes More Wrinkles To Frown Than To Smile Very Happy

Welcome to the Forum to one and all wishing all your days be full of sunshine and smiles and evenings of love laughter and wine
Blessed Be

~Midnight~
Back to top Go down
edensofia

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:08 am

Hello everyone.  My name is EdenSofiaEternalSoul but u can call me Eden.  I have been deving for 1 1/2 months and just made it to tier 3. Also have an amazing family. Always glad to meet new people though.  Enjoy~Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!   INTRODUCTION - Say Hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION - Say Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesignersImpulse :: Forum Rules for Users And Introduction-
Jump to: